By Wyatt Earp | September 18, 2008
Of course, I’ll never see it when it does.
When you’ve had about nine hours sleep in three days, functionality is not easily attained. (Wow, that’s a pretty good sentence for someone who’s brain is completely fried.) Why so sleepy? Well, the missus is still in the hospital, I am still playing Mr. Mom to glorious acclaim, and Kevin is in the middle of teething. Last night, he got a little more sleep than I did, but not much. Succinctly stated, I’m a zombie.
So, in that vein, here is a top ten list for your reading pleasure.
Top Ten Good Things About Being Awake For Three Days
10. Screaming kids make me forget the money I’m losing by being out of work.
9. I can actually hear my brain shutting down.
8. Imaginary bugs on my skin ward off parasites.
7. It’s easier to miss the grammatical errors at First In!
6. I finally “get” baseball. And it’s still boring.
5. Like the Hobbits, I can now have conversations with trees.
4. Two words: Mountain Dew.
3. Barack Obama’s liberal policies begin to appear reasonable.
2. Random bouts of dizziness are like being drunk . . . without the hangover.
And the number one good thing about being awake for three days is . . .
1. I’m too tired to yell “Giggity! Giggity! Giggity!” at hot broads!
Topics: Top Ten List |