By Wyatt Earp | October 7, 2008
Tonight’s Presidential debate will make for interesting theater . . . if you’re an insomniac. The Town Hall-inspired battle will take place in Nashville, Tennessee, and will probably generate a lot of interest - but not from me. I’ll be catching up on my TiVo playlist, since I haven’t watched this week’s episode of Heroes yet.
Of course, there event will include the usual attacks, one-liners, and zingers. Most of them are not my cup of tea, but there is a way the candidates can grab my attention . . .
Top Ten Lines I Want To Hear At Tonight’s Debate
10. “A vote for me is a vote for change.” - Obama
9. “Vote for me: I’ll put the country first.” - McCain
8. “That Dolly Parton has some big breasts.” - Obama
7. “If elected President, I promise to kill Osama bin Laden on live TV.” - McCain
6. “Senator Obama, why are your lips so blue?” - Moderator
5. “Hey, beer man!” - Audience Member
4. “I am not a Muslim. I am something worse: a Scientologist.” - Obama
3. “I am just like George Bush, except I can pronounce ‘nuclear.’” - McCain
2. “I am currently banging Sarah Palin.” - Obama
And the number one line I want to hear at tonight’s debate is . . .
1. “As a rookie Senator, I voted for slavery, before I voted against it.” - McCain
Topics: Top Ten List |