Despicable Him

Barack Obama proves class, like speed, cannot be taught.

Russian President Vladimir Putin sent a telegram on Thursday to his old sparring partner, former U.S. President George W. Bush, wishing him a quick recovery from heart surgery.

It may have been coincidence that the Kremlin released the telegram a day after Barack Obama pulled out of a planned summit with Putin, but little is left to chance in Russian politics.

The warm words to the man who once said he looked Putin in the eye and got a “sense of his soul” highlighted how different the relationship is between the leaders in the Kremlin and the White House now.

Probably because Putin, like every other world leader, realizes Obama is an empty suit.

“President” Obama, on the other hand, sent out his lackey to convey his alleged feelings:

White House press secretary Jay Carney told reporters that President Barack Obama was briefed on Bush’s procedure and “obviously wishes him well.” He didn’t believe Obama and Bush had spoken, Carney said.

Obama will call Sandra Fluke and the parents of Trayvon Martin, but not a former president. Way to keep it classy, Barry.

14 thoughts on “Despicable Him

1. Ferrell Gummitt

Russia and Putin are laughing up their sleeves at us, and so is the rest of the world. So let’s write another check for billions in foreign aid, and mail it off. Maybe that will make other countries like us more.

BTW Jay Carney is the very definition of a tool if they told him to say “The President BBQ’d Bo and is eating him as we speak.” he’d do it, no questions asked.

Ferrell – Carney is despicable because he was a journalist before this. He had no problem demanding answers from people then.

Toothy – I saw that story. Eerie.

3. toothy

No comment on Snowden, Wyatt?
    I don’t think you’ve had one post on him, have you?

Not being critical, just curious, as I value your opinion.
    (I bring this up due to the Putin/Snowden connection and President Tool.)

Classic. Putey Pute one ups zero, and it wasn’t even that hard to do. Putey pute knows zero is a punk amateur who has no game, but he does love to embarass him. Wow, zero is such a chump.

Toothy – I figured so many others did it so much better. Short version: A patriot… until he ran to China, Russia, et al. Had he gone to say, Congress, I would be lauding the man. Now? I think he’s borderline treasonous.

Jim – No foreign leader – particularly one from Russia – should ever beat our own POTUS to the punch. It’s bad form.

Toothy – Only my opinion, and I’m not claiming it’s the correct one. I know a lot of people who think he’s a patriot, and a lot of people who think he should be charged with treason. I think revealing the program was a good thing, but divulging so many details ruined his good intentions.

7. toothy

You seem on the fence a bit. I know people in both camps. I can only speculate how many (if any) would reverse their opinion (either way) if it was presently a Repunk administration in power instead of the Demoncratic one. I’m sticking with patriot, but then, I am a heartless rabid libertarian who owns a gunshop…

8. metoo

The problem from the beginning with Obama is that Michelle neutered him long ago. Between O and Putin, Michelle is the one with balls.

Metoo – Absolutely no doubt about that at all.

Toothy – If he did this in the Bush administration, I’d like to think I’d feel the same way – Patriot, until he ran to our enemies – but I honestly don’t know. My hatred for this current administration clouds my judgment sometimes… but that hatred was earned.

Even Savannah Guthrie was giggling under her breath on the Today Show this morning talking about the Reset button that Hillary and the zero pushed.