You Can’t Spell Gabrielle Without “Gall”

Gabby Giffords Is A HypocriteGood news, everyone! America’s favorite anti-gun advocate is back, and she’s bringing her hypocrisy with her.

Former U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords has been pictured firing a gun for the first time since she was shot in the head by a crazed gunman more than two years ago.

The former Arizona congresswoman visited a shooting range in Las Vegas as part of a week-long, multi-state bus tour to campaign for expanded background checks for firearms purchases.

…Giffords smiled and waved – she was filmed in an apparent attempt to drive her campaign home – she is pro-gun ownership but anti-gun violence.

Okay, I have a serious question: Who isn’t? Is there someone out there that is pro-gun ownership and pro gun violence? No. The entire point is a non-sequitur, but I guess that’s to be expected when your platform is built upon shenanigans.

13 thoughts on “You Can’t Spell Gabrielle Without “Gall”

1. Robert B.

Had she, or one of her supporters been armed a few months ago, maybe not so many would have been killed and wounded at her campaign rally.

So, she and hubby are hypocrites. What’s funny is that when he went into buy an AR-15/M-4 from a gunshop in Arizona, he used his Texas Driver’s License to try an purchase the weapon. Trying to prove a point. Unfortunately, the gunshop owner knew the law better than Mr. Astronaut. I guess when your livelihood depends on you being able to stay in bidness, knowing the laws, trumps people who run around with a political agenda not knowing the laws. I am starting to loathe this couple as much as I loathe Zero and Wookie.

3. Suburban Bill

I used to have a lot of respect for astronauts, until an astronaut was arrested wearing a diaper on her way to kill a rival astronaut in a love triangle. Seems like her diaper was full of it just like Gabby Giffords and her husband’s agenda.

Jim – I think it’s more him than her. She’s only partially moonbatty. He is to the left of Harry Reid.

Dr. Evil – Way to steer the conversation in the appropriate direction.

Bill – And yet, neither seem to think they are being hypocritical. Color me shocked.

Gunnutmegger – Awesome!

5. James Nelson

To be fair, she does have a lot of brain damage. I felt sorry for James Brady after his shooting, but I didn’t believe he was still competent to give useful advice.

Smite – She is probably of that mind, also.

James – Nor did I. I think Giffords is being spoon-fed talking points from her husband, and she’s just going along.

7. metoo

I agree. No way is Giffords dealing with a full deck since her attack. For Pete’s sake, she can hardly walk on her own. I honestly believe her husband is behind this garbage and wanting his 15 minutes of fame to continue as long as possible.

8. Mark

She has brain damage. Like it or not, she is now mentally retarded and should not be handling firearms. It follows that if you are not allowed to own a gun you are disqualified from preaching “sensible gun laws” to the masses. Being a victim is not a qualifier.