Pretty In Pink Red

Molly Ringwald Red Dress

1986 called. They want their hot little redhead back.

She’s more well-known among her Generation X fans for her roles in popular 80s films such as The Breakfast Club and Pretty in Pink. And now Molly Ringwald is showing off her talents behind the microphone as she promotes her new Jazz album Except Sometimes.

The 45-year-old performed some of her favorite classics in American Jazz on Friday at the Smith Center in Las Vegas. The mother-of-three drew attention to her famous red tresses in an equally bright red sleeveless dress.

Molly is currently performing a two-night stint at the Smith Center in Las Vegas, showing off her vocal prowess as she tackles some of the most iconic songs in American Jazz.

Ringwald was never truly gorgeous, in my opinion, but she was always very cute. This dress, however? Fan-freakin-tastic!

12 thoughts on “Pretty In Pink Red

Something about her I always liked? Oh yeah…boobehs. She looks great for 45, I’d hit it.

Don’t forget about 16 Candles. Unfortunately, that movie gave us the moonbat John Cusack (granted, I liked him in The Sure Thing and Better Off Dead). Oh, and “Jake” whose real name is Michael S-omething, went to Temple, and wrestled for them. He now lives in NE PA (either Pike or Wayne County). I know useless 80′s movie trivia, but it was my misspent yute.

Jim – I try to put politics aside when I go to the movies. I’d have to, because I love John Cusack’s films. Grosse Pointe Blank being first on the list.

Old NFO – Yeah, but three kids and 45 years old? I’ll give her a pass.

I have to say that, for a 45 year old she’s sure looking good! I wonder if she can sing well?
    Course, looking at that dress again, she doesn’t really need to sing well, just show up and perform!!

4. docrambo

Not bad for 45, but with about 2 hours of liposuction, she would really look great. I’ve always had a thing for her too, just the cute little red head you’d loved to have dated in High School.

Real – I heard she’s an above average singer, but I haven’t heard her belt out a tune.

AndyN – Yeah, being that close to home and all.

Doc – … and then dump for a blonde cheerleader. Oh, sorry.

6. Lergnom

They’re not making 45 like they used to. Never mind performing. Tell her to just show up. Maybe wiggle a bit, or just take deep breaths.
    Stay safe

7. Mike47

Seems like yesterday she was a teenager here in Sacramento, singing with her dad at the Jazz festival.

8. Fabienne

Old NFO: She needs to lose the belly to wear that well though… Just sayin…

****************************************************

No. On a woman, a pot belly is very sexy. The rest of you is normal. Normal face, normal legs, normal hips, normal ass, but with a big, perfectly round pot belly. If I had one, I’d wear a tee-shirt two sizes too small to accentuate it. It’s unfortunate what we find pleasing to the touch and pleasing to the eye is seldom the same.