Jesus Loves You

Tamerlan Tsarnaev GravesiteTerrorists? Not so much. But don’t tell that to Martha Mullen

The Virginia woman whose actions led to Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev being buried about 30 miles north of her Richmond home said the angry backlash from local officials, some cemetery neighbors and online critics has been unpleasant, but she has no regrets.

“I can’t pretend it’s not difficult to be reviled and maligned,” Martha Mullen [said]. “But any time you can reach across the divide and work with people that are not like you, that’s what God calls us to do.”

Tsarnaev, 26, was quietly buried Thursday at a small Islamic cemetery in rural Caroline County. His body had remained at a Worcester, Mass., funeral parlor since he was killed April 19 in a gunfight with police, days after the bombings that killed three and injured more than 260 in downtown Boston. Cemeteries in Massachusetts and several other states refused to accept the remains.

I really want to argue with Mullen about this, but she’s right; Jesus would want someone to accept and bury Tsarnaev’s remains. Mullen is a better person than I am.

20 thoughts on “Jesus Loves You

Odds are good then that he’s buried facing Thomas Jefferson’s house. Don’t muzzies have to go in the ground within 24 hours or something? The dead ones I mean. Well at least he gets 72 Virginians. Oh wow. Did they bury him slightly above ground so he acts as a speed bump to the grounds tenders golf cart?
    Inquiring minds want to know.

And yes begrudgingly God bless Mrs. Mullen she did do what Jesus would have done, but the rest of us are human though.

2. Suburban Bill

Martha is a naive, foolish do-gooder who decided for the rest of us whether this POS should have been buried on US soil. As I understand it, no one was informed of the burial, not government officials or local police. Hopefully it won’t make too much work for the local department, who will be stopping future jihadists from making the pilgrimage to VA. The police there might have their hands full with carloads of patriotic Americans, who will be stopping by to piss on his grave. Personally I like the “sleeps with the fishes” option.

Bill – Fair point. This probably made more trouble for the community than not.

Staasch – The hippies are big on fertilizer, so…

Robert B. – POW!

4. David W.

Truthfully I’d rather he be cremated then have his remains put in an urn in a locked enclosure at FBI headquarters with a brass sign saying “We failed, 3 people died and it’s all our fault” in the middle of the entrance so everyone, from the janitor to visiting politicians see it and know they fucked up royally.

But overall I think having a bastard who wanted to sew fear and terror continuing to shame Americans forever would make him happy, so maybe having him buried in the land which he so hated would be a better end for him. I’d feel worse if they sent him back home to the terrorists who trained him.

I could go with the creamation and then dumping his ashes down the sanitary sewer. Of course that’s just me.

Ms. Mullen is a better person than me. Confession awaits me.

Or prop him up behind a lectern at Columbia. You’d have to pass out flyswatters to the class though.

Well I do reckon that Mrs. Mullen did the Christian thing to do; me I’d a chucked his body into the ocean, just as Obama says he did with bin Laden.
    No 1,789th Muslim Holy Site, no people coming to urinate on his grave, nope just put into the Ocean – waaay off shore!

1. Robert B.

A benefit for disposing the trash at sea: every time you went to the beach, you’d have the opportunity to whizz in his grave.

7. Wes S.

Personally, I think Tamerlan’s remains should have been fed to pigs. And the resulting pig crap should have then been bagged and sent back to Chechnya for whatever use they might find for it.

Same for his brother, once the firing squad has done its work.

8. docrambo

Shame his brother didn’t have the balls to go down fighting, would have saved us millions in court costs and security expenses to make sure his muzzie ass gets his rights preserved. Wonder what the final price tag will be on the US public when this fiasco is all over.

9. Heltau

At least we know where he is now. Time to go there once a week and pour pig bodily fluids on the area for the rest of time. Little bit of dog bodily fluids also.

There is a video on Youtube you might love. We all know the love mooselimbs have for dogs. It starts out with several of them throwing rocks at a guy walking his two large german sheperds. Well the dogs just decided on their own not to put up with it anymore and hilarity ensues, along with a few puncture wounds on said rock thrower.

Sorry I don’t have the link but I think the search words: german sheperds revenge, rock throwing, mooselimbs(spell it right though) etc. should be enough to bring it up on the play list. Enjoy.

10. Ed

I have a question or two for Martha Mullen.

Where do you think Judas was buried?

Should he have received our mercy and forgiveness?

Martha, you say you have done good. But I say that in showing kindness to Tsarnaev, you have shown only cruelty to his victims.