Take Two Romps And Call Me In The Morning

Not Tonight I Have A Headache

Gird your loins, guys, because women can no longer use the “I have a headache” excuse.

A team of neurologists found that sexual activity can lead to “partial or complete relief” of head pain in some migraines.

The study, from the University of Munster, Germany, suggests that instead of using a sore head as an excuse to refuse sex, making love can be more effective than taking painkillers.

One in five patients left without any pain at all, while others, in particular male sufferers “even used sexual activity as a therapeutic tool”, they added.

Well, if there’s anything we guys know how to use, it’s our “tool.”

14 thoughts on “Take Two Romps And Call Me In The Morning

1. Dr. Evil

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa (Lois this isn’t my Batman glass) Why am I JUST finding out about a Munsters University? That;d been awesome!

Liiiiiiiiiillllly!

2. John D

I guess this explains my nearly continuous headache. Apparently, My wife owns stock is the company that makes Advil and she’s trying to boost sales.

3. Metoo

Wow, there’s just something about a man telling you he has a therapeutic tool that sets a woman’s heart all a flutter. Our mothers would love for us to marry doctors.

Hey Wyatt – I have either an a) OsteoArthritic right shoulder or b) a Rheumatoid Arthritic right shoulder or c) a torn rotator cuff in my right shoulder. And yes, yes I am right handed. But typing keeps my shoulder hurting more than otherwise right now so I’m commenting less frequently than usual. But while I wait for the various doctors to decide what to do, I just couldn’t resist this:

But “A team of neurologists found that sexual activity can lead to “partial or complete relief” of head pain….”. And all I can say is that I’ve found sexual activity can provide complete relief of head pain.
    My head pain, anyway.

USAdmiral – I should’ve been a researcher.

Sally Anne – Pipe down! You want another child?

Dr. Evil – I won’t, I won’t, I won’t!

John D – Sorry, chief. I’ll post something for you tomorrow morning.

Metoo – Ironically, I get sharp skull pains immediately afterward. True story. Probably Zn aneurysm building.

Uncle Ray – Mmm… Marilyn!

Real – Maybe I’ll ask my physical therapist if he can get one of the female PTs to help my foot pain? Heh.

Cathy – That’s hot.

1. Dr. Evil

Little known fact: The actress who portrayed Marilyn Munster, Pat Priest, her mom was a Secretary of the US Treasury!

“One in five patients left without any pain at all.” – Does this implies the doctors were porking everyone?