WEEP In Cincinnati

Melowese Richardson OhioMeet Melowese Richardson. Melowese is such a big Obama supporter, one measly simply wasn’t enough. So, she gleefully voted twice in 2012.

Someone better call Dr. Johnny, because Melowese has a fever; and the only prescription is more cowbell voter fraud.

I’m sure Les Nessman is all over this story.

Democrat Melowese Richardson has been an official poll worker for the last quarter century and registered thousands of people to vote last year. She candidly admitted to Cincinnati’s Channel 9 this week that she voted twice in the last election.

According to county documents, Richardson’s absentee ballot was accepted on Nov. 1, 2012 along with her signature. On Nov. 11, she told an official she also voted at a precinct because she was afraid her absentee ballot would not be counted in time.

The documents state that Richardson was disruptive and hid things from other poll workers on Election Day after another female worker reported she was intimidated by Richardson. . . .

Richardson insists she has done nothing wrong and promises to contest the charges: “I’ll fight it for Mr. Obama and for Mr. Obama’s right to sit as president of the United States.”

This story is complete and utter bullsh*t. First of all, according to the Democrats, there is no such thing as voter fraud. Secondly, Richardson said there was “no intent” to commit voter fraud. And finally, the fraud was in Obama’s favor, so any further investigation would be racist.

Oh, the investigation found Richardson’s granddaughter also voted twice in 2012, so it seems felonies are a family affair.

12 thoughts on “WEEP In Cincinnati

1. Jack Rackim

I do wonder just how many times this scenario was repeated all across the country.
    The country needs to implement and enforce voter ID laws.

LDIV – Easily the funniest WKRP episode of all time.

911 – Heh.

Jack – But, but, voter ID laws are racist!

Old NFO – The family that breaks laws together . . .

Smite – Yeah, Melowese is apparently a lightweight.

Real – I love how she openly admits she committed a felony and nothing is done.

3. loaded dice in vegas

And the episode where Fever and Venus are on the paranoid run from the “phone” cops………………..

I need ID to: Buy Liquor; drive a car; get on an airplane; buy guns; go to work (I have 3 forms of ID to use to get access to my workplace); get a loan (from a reputable lending institution…if there are any left?); et.al.

But I don’t need ID to vote (actually in VA I need to show some ID proof at my voting precinct, but fraud still occurs in Virginny)? Interesting times.

5. Ranba Ral

This is one thing I noticed pretty early on in my life. Parents always pushed the importance of voting and would take us with them when we were kids so we could see how it’s done. Every place we’ve lived (dad was USAF, so we moved about every 3-4 years) after every election there’d be news reports in the local media -never national- about people being caught registering entire graveyards to vote, double voting, etc. With only one exception I can recall, it was always a Democrat doing this. But it was always dismissed as “one bad apple; we PROMISE to take steps to stop it in the future” and not enough to affect the election on the whole. When you get the same thing, from the same group of people, across 1/2 a country, over 30 years, the fraud’s friggin systemic; and you don’t waste resources scamming a system unless it pays.

I just have this sinking feeling that this summer it will all come to a head. It may start first in California since they are spouting confiscation. The libs even have their first very own, soon to be martyr, in Dorner.

7. rex

We need to take back this country from people like Melowese Richardson and cons like her. This once was a great powerful contry now its a third world cess pool. its time we use the 2nd adminment and throw these bums out and start convicting them of treason and sending Melowese Richardson to PRISON where she belongs.