Guess The Party

Colorado Democrat Joe SalazarMeet Colorado Representative Joe Salazar. Salazar doesn’t like guns, and because he doesn’t like guns, he thinks you shouldn’t own them.

Well, more specifically, Salazar doesn’t believe women should own them, especially if they “feel like they are going to be raped.” Of course they don’t need them… because there are “safe zones.”

“It’s why we have call boxes, it’s why we have safe zones, it’s why we have the whistles. Because you just don’t know who you’re gonna be shooting at. And you don’t know if you feel like you’re gonna be raped, or if you feel like someone’s been following you around or if you feel like you’re in trouble when you may actually not be, that you pop out that gun and you pop … pop around at somebody.” (H/TAce)

In 2012, Republican Todd Akin ran against Missouri Senator Claire McCaskill. During the run-up to the election, Akin made a jackass comment regarding “legitimate rape.”

Naturally, the MSM crucified him, and Akin lost the election. I eagerly await the MSM’s tenacity when dealing with Salazar’s comments.

12 thoughts on “Guess The Party

1. loaded dice in vegas

Another leftist prog wahoo. 5-1 he has a carry permit or carries without one.

The face of liberalism……………..

LMFAO also.

Another approach would be rape free zone tee shirts as an added protection layer since the libs believe those gun free zone signs work so well.

Don’t forget to running to the “safe zones” while whistling and dialing. I should forget about taking my kids to Krav Maga, when all they need are whistles, phones, and safe zones.

2. John D

That’s right, folks, all you need to do to stay safe is call the police. Having the police called on them is a criminal’s biggest fear. That’s why they never victimize people with cell phones. Or burglarize houses with phones. They know that when seconds count, the police are only minutes away. /sarcasm

Like all good lefties, Mr. Salazar’s thought processes are rooted firmly in Fantasyland. He just doesn’t get that the rules for that place don’t apply here in the real world.

Ahhhh, Communist Party? Since all dhimmis want to disarm the American People, they are now all COMMIES/MARXIST/dhimmis.

I’ve crossed CO off the list for any future Scrummy family vacays. Use to love snowboarding there.

4. DocRambo

While reading his comments, all I could think about was, “This must have been written by a serial rapist!”
    What planet does he hail from? Colorado has seen the last of my vacation dollars, as well. Utah has better snow, anyway.

5. Lergnom

He got fried in the press by justifiably irate readers and apologized, but did not back off on his anti stance.

Stay Safe

LDIV – Do as I say…

Sally Anne – Keep your dialing fingers outside the rotary trigger.

Ingineer66 – It the brains . . . in other words, the arse.

John D – Our most rampant crime in my division is cell phone robberies. By far.

Jim – It’s a state that is quickly becoming deep, deep blue.

Doc – I heard Utah has some pretty good resorts. Unfortunately for me, I despise air travel.

Lergnom – Liberalism is their religion. It trumps all; especially common sense.

7. Metoo

I can’t believe this moron is allowed out in public alone. I also believe with idiotic comments like this it will be a very long time before anyone blows his “whistle” as the Flo Rida song says.