Crash And Burn

Christopher Dorner Burned Cabin

The manhunt for subhuman piece of filth Christopher Dorner may have come to a crispy end.

Charred human remains have been found in the burned cabin where police believe fugitive ex-cop Christopher Dorner was holed up after trading gunfire with law enforcement.

If the body is identified to be Dorner’s, the standoff would end a weeklong manhunt for the ex-LAPD officer and Navy Reserve lieutenant who is believed to be responsible for a string of revenge-fueled shootings following his firing by the Los Angeles Police Department several years ago. Four people have died, allegedly at Dorner’s hands.

Allegedly? Really? There is zero doubt Mr. Extra Crispy killed those people. Zero.

The “allegedly” angle should have been invalidated as soon as the author wrote this paragraph:

The latest burst of gunfire Tuesday came after the suspect, attempting to flee law enforcement officials, shot to death a San Bernardino County sheriff’s deputy and seriously injured another, officials said. He then barricaded himself in a wooden cabin outside Big Bear, not far from ski resorts in the snow-capped San Bernardino Mountains east of Los Angeles.

Just before 5 p.m., authorities smashed the cabin’s windows, pumped in tear gas and called for the suspect to surrender. They got no response. Then, using a demolition vehicle, they tore down the cabin’s walls one by one. When they reached the last wall, they heard a gunshot, officials said, and then the cabin burst into flames.

As I write this, the body has not been positively identified as Dorner. That being said, what sickens me almost as much as this animal’s rampage is the embrace and celebration of his actions by certain members of the left.

Despicable, but not surprising.

24 thoughts on “Crash And Burn

1. L Frame S&W

OK, I’m definitely not on the left, and I won’t celebrate anyone’s murder, but I want to know why the LAPD has opened fire on innocent civilians without warning at least twice during the search for this person.
    I would also like an independent investigation of the “alleged incident” where his supervisor “abused” a suspect, and he filed a complaint, then was fired.
    Something is just too fishy here.

L Frame – “I want to know why the LAPD has opened fire on innocent civilians without warning at least twice during the search for this person.” Yeah, me too. Seems to me based SOLELY on reports by the MSM, that the cops were a tad too “twitchy” in their shooting of those people.

But I don’t want to see “an independent investigation of the “alleged incident” where his supervisor “abused” a suspect, and he filed a complaint, then was fired.” Simply because no matter WHAT that investigation might find, it will NOT and can NEVER justify or rationalize what Dorner did. Remember he started his rampage by hunting down and killing a young woman (who was the daughter of the guy who represented Dorner in the case against him) and her fiancee and then started shooting armed L.E.

1. Ranba Ral

“But hey, Dorner was wronged, so her murder was just collateral damage, I suppose.”

Which is a mindset that I’ve noticed permeates the left. It’s also how we get coverups of the biggest intentional famine in history (Ukraine), Mao’s BS, and the Nazis.

2. Rob Crawford

That investigation was done. He lost.

Apparently because he lied.

Howdy Wyatt – just read the rantings of those 75 moral cretins over at Twitchy. While I do understand and value freedom of speech, I wouldn’t object if the LAPD investigated the names of those 75 “people” and if they had any outstanding warrants, go get ‘em and bring ‘em to court.

As a society we can not tolerate those who advocate the MURDER of other people, especially murdering the guardians of the Peace and the FAMILY MEMBERS of those guardians.

Just sayin’…………………….

We’ve got a match

Watch out, you might get what you’re after
    Cool babies, strange but not a stranger
    I’m an ordinary guy
    Burning down the house
    Hold tight, wait ’till the party’s over
    Hold tight, we’re in for nasty weather
    There has got to be a way
    Burning down the house
    Here’s your ticket, pack your bags, time for jumpin’ overboard
    Transportation is here
    Close enough but not too far, maybe you know where you are
    Fightin’ fire with fire
    All wet, hey you might need a raincoat
    Shakedown, dreams walking in broad daylight
    Three hundred sixty five degrees
    Burning down the house
    It was once upon a place, sometimes I listen to myself
    Gonna come in first place
    People on their way to work said, “Baby what did you except?”
    Gonna burst into flame, go ahead

Burning down the house
    My house is out of the ordinary
    That’s right, don’t want to hurt nobody
    Some things sure can sweep me off my feet
    Burning down the house
    No visible means of support and you have not seen nothin’ yet
    Everything’s stuck together
    I don’t know what you expect staring into the TV set
    Fighting fire with fire

Burning down the house

Burning down the house

Burning down the house

L Frame – I can’t answer the question about the citizens – I’m not allowed to call them civilians, because highfalutin military types crucify me for that – because I don’t know enough about what happened. I know the MSM reported two people were shot; people that didn’t match Dorner’s description at all. (I think one was a woman, for cripes sake.) Obviously, the shootings were a stupid, terrible mistake, but I’ll wait for the investigation to conclude before I rip them further.

As far as reopening the investigation? Fuck that. He could have been fired solely for being black, and I couldn’t care less. You don’t react to a firing by murdering four people.

Real – Sadly, you’re in the minority on that opinion. Check out the comments at Ace of Spades HQ when there is a police post. Far too many there – and I love most of them – just salivate at the chance to rip cops. Hell, it happens here, too.

Jim – More than 16% unemployment in America right now. Should those millions of people take to the streets and start murdering people? Libtards and cop haters never have an answer for that one.

I used to go to Big Bear alot on the 4 day leaves while on guard duty at Camp Pendelton (3 days on duty 24/7 then 4 days off ). It always seemed to be burning. Lots of good hiking up in the mountains though.
    I feel bad that that POS had to meet his welcome end in such a beautiful place, why couldn’t it have come while hiding in a garbage dumpster in downtown LA? LOL

As for the lefties celebrating his rampage…AWWWWWW you’re wittle hewo is DEAAAAAAAAAAAD!

6. TonyF

If you piss me off and I disagree with you, I guess it’s okay for me to go on a murderous rampage. At least that seems to be the mindset of the lefty Dorner apologists.

Was nice to listen to the whole thing live on the internet and get the blow by blow as he took the coward’s way out. These lefty wackos ALWAYS take the coward’s way out.

I think I’ll go have some barbeque tonight.

7. Deputy Polarbear

Both of the OIS incidents were what are called ‘state of mind’ shootings…..the LEOs involved in each shooting were in the state of mind that they were being confronted with an armed suspect that had previously opened fire on other officers…killing one, and wounding two others.

The phrase that is used (and is missing from all of the media reports) is ‘under the totality of the circumstances’ the officers believed that they were under attack, and responded accordingly…..both of these shootings were legal under state and federal law (SCOTUS rulings of Graham V Conner and Garner V Tennessee)….they may or may not have been within department policy

1. Ranba Ral

Dunno the details surrounding the women being shot up, but how the hell do you think you’re under attack by a big bald african american murderer when you shoot up an average sized white guy in a pickup you just searched and passed through a checkpoint?

8. docrambo

Even with no more facts than reported, I’m gonna throw the BS flag on Deputy Polarbear! Basic firearm proficiency traing will command you to be sure of your target before unleashing lethal force! Untrained, ill-prepared LEO’s should not be trusted with firearms!

Jon – I’d hope he’d die somewhere in South Central, with the hood rats in full view of their hero’s demise.

TonyF – Yeah, he was brave while killing unarmed young women, but not so much when faced with the bulk of a sheriff’s department.

DP – But, but, they should have known better and put their feelings and emotions aside! /snark. Why is it that people rip the police for something like this – and, in hindsight it was a stupid, terrible mistake – but never question a soldier when the same thing happens. Oh, that’s right, because our troops never make mistakes, and cops are always full of malice. I must not have received that memo.

It’s interesting how a post about a psychopath devolved into a post about stupid, corrupt cops.

Doc – So you’re going with the Obama approach: the police acted stupidly. Got it. Oh, and did you know Dormer was former military? His shots were right on target.

10. Robert B.

Christopher Dorner was his name. Now its Crispy Dorner.

Good riddance. Roast in pieces. All the old clichès that fit. It was a pity he took so many good people down before he went down.

11. Deputy Polarbear

Wyatt…..isn’t that always how it goes down hill?

But what the hell do I know….I only teach deadly force policy EVERY DAY while I am working with recruits or inservice students as a department weapons instructor/range instructor to the largest SO in the world….

Dorner deserves what he got for his rampage but I cannot defend the cops that opened up and fired 30 plus shots without warning into the back of a blue Toyota driven by a 70 year old woman and her daughter when they were looking for a grey Nissan with ski racks. They also shot up another pickup in a different case of mistaken identity. It looks like the cops were acting more like Nicaraguan death squads than police in these cases.

13. Skip

LAPD= SOS.
    RSD= Got ‘er done.
    Bottom line- ex whiner employee bitch cancelled.

Move along, there will be another headline in a moment.
    Add up just the kids shot in Philly, Chitown, Oakland, L.A., or anywhere ‘them folks’
    hang, and is worse than the middle east wars.
    Is it on the tv at six?
    Right.

14. Deputy Polarbear

The good news for today is that Dorner managed to quit smoking forever.

The better news is that the rubbish pile was positively IDed as Dorner