You might not realize it, but there are rules regarding strip club attendance. Rule number one is Never Eat The Food. It’ll make you gassy, and with all of the smoking that goes on inside, these buildings can be a powder keg.
More than a dozen people have been injured in an explosion at a Massachusetts a gentleman’s club. The building in Springfield was leveled and other properties were damaged in the blast that was felt miles away and sent bricks and glass flying through downtown streets.
Reports claim that body glitter and stiletto heels littered a five-block area.
Firefighters were called to the building at around 4:20pm to investigate a gas leak but 40 minutes after they arrived the building blew up.
A hospital spokesman said that the worst injuries at this time appear to be facial cuts, but they are worried about some concussions.
Who cares about facial cuts? We never look at the strippers’ faces, anyway.