By Wyatt Earp | June 26, 2009
Pout For Justice Caption Contest
Submit your original caption for this photo in the comments section, or e-mail me your photoshop entries. The winners will be announced on Monday June 29th. Good luck!
Original Caption: U.S. President Barack Obama listens to questions during a news conference in the Brady Press Briefing Room of the White House in Washington, June 23, 2009.
Top Six Entries:
6. Can’t I finish my ice cream? – Miriam
5. Curious George goes to Washington. – Wagonsux
4. The mere mention of Nancy Pelosi twists his shorts. – Maggie Mama
3. “Mr. President, tell us about your sex life.” – Mark
2. Mrs. Crankipants’ Photoshop.
WINNER! – Sick of all the criticism, President Obama threatens to hold his breath until Fox News and talk radio go out of business. – John D.